2010-10-14, EST9:00pm to 10:30pm
(6:00pm to 7:30pm PST, China 9:00am to 10:30am).
1. Activities at ASRM 2010 Denver – please participate and support! Mark your calendar!
- 10/25 Monday 8:15 to 8:45, ChSIG member meeting (business meeting) – room 201 .
- 10/25 Monday 6:30 to 8:30 GCARM dinner. See dinner program for details.
- 10/26 Tuesday 1:15 to 2:15 RTT01. PCOS in China – Xiaoke Wu, M.D., Ph.D.
- 10/27 Wednesday 1:15 to 2:15 RTW30. How to Implement Vitrification in the IVF Lab? – Wei-Hua Wang, Ph.D.
- 10/27 Wednesday 1:15 to 2:15 Interactive Session -Traditional Chinese Remedies for Endometriosis: Mechanisms and Efficacy of Herbs and Acupuncture. A Joint Session presented by the Chinese Special Interest Group and the Endometriosis Special Interest Group. Pamela Stratton, M.D. (Chair) Caihong Ma, M.D. Room 405.
2. GCARM board meeting and ChSIG officer meeting (combined).
- Board meeting and ChSIG officer meeting at ASRM2010.
- Key task is to discuss plan for next year.
- Will meet from 8:00 to 9:30pm on Sunday.
3. GCARM dinner meeting 2010
- Reserved restaurant based on 60 head count;
- So far have 50+ responded to attend;
- Program is finalized.
4. GCARM Award
- The award committee has met in China.
- Award presenters- Xu Kang-Pu and Chen Zi-Jiang.
- One service award, two lifetime significant contribution awards and one training award will be presented.
- Future awards and its selection criteria will be presented.
- Frank Yelian will prepare the agenda for ChSIG member meeting on Monday morning at 8:15 romm number 201; mainly ChSIG activities and new leadership team.
6. Next meeting – at ASRM 2010!